Most of us don’t have unlimited funds to revamp our wardrobe every season, so I like to add just a few new pieces to combine with my existing wardrobe that will keep it fresh while not breaking the bank. My top picks for this spring/summer season that ANY girl can wear:
- Palazzo Pants. Who wants to have pants stuck to you like glue in 80+ degrees? Not only are they comfy, they keep your outfits fashion forward with fun prints and colors. Ethnic Print Palazzo Pants by Potter’s Pot, $56 at bevello.
2. Wrap Bracelets. Multiple piece, layered look for the price of one! My favorites just came out in the new Chloe + Isabel Tresco Island collection for under $50! Abbey Garden Wrap Bracelet, $48 by Chloe + Isabel.
3. Wedge Sandals. They give you the height without the pain of high heels. If you must get only one pair of new shoes, get them in a nude or bone color, they will go with everything in your closet! Sierra Strappy Wedges, $69 by TOMS.
4. Statement Rings. You can wear nothing else but a t-shirt and jeans witha knockout ring and you’re instantly transformed into a fashionista. Shoreside Vintage Cocktail Ring, $48 by Chloe + Isabel.
5. Dollman Tops. These look good on everyone, and I mean everyone! Plus, if you’re like me and need to limit the sun exposure, these will keep you both cool and covered up. Piko Top, $28 at K-La Boutique.
What are some of your favorite trends this season?